Returns and Exchange
We at Sports Inside have kept our returns policy very simple. If you are unhappy with the product you have received for any reason, then return it to us within 90 days and we’ll refund your money. You will receive a full refund excluding any shipping fee unless it was our fault. Please see details below for return process and terms that apply.
General Return Information
- If parcel was damaged during transit, please report it to us as soon as possible. If the item/parcel packaging has visible damage on receipt, it is recommended and is best to sign the carrier’s delivery note as "received damaged" this will help us process the claim. Also, we recommend taking pictures of the damaged items/packaging. We will provide a prepaid return label if it is safe to return the item.
- All returned items should be unopened and still in sealed condition, we cannot accept opened/used items as a return due to the nature of the items. For example, we cannot accept goods back if you have opened the seal to try it and you don’t like the taste or consumed the product and not happy with the performance.
- If you have changed your mind and therefore don’t need the items anymore then you can return them to us within 90 days at your own expense. All returned items should be within expiry.
- Returned items should be carefully packed, use bubble wrap if needed. It is your responsibility to make sure you have adequate packaging to return the item without damage.
- We will provide you with a link to print a prepaid return label if it is our fault, please email us and we will provide send you a link. We will reimburse a maximum of £7.00 for the return cost if you choose to arrange your own return courier.
All items returned to us should be sent to the following address.
Sports Inside Limited
Unit 26, Oakhill Trading Estate
Worsley, M28 3PT,
Your Right To Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at Sports Inside Limited, Unit 26, Oakhill Trading Estate, Devonshire Road Worsley, M28 3PT, United Kingdom Tel: 01204-704130, email firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees because of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.