Artisan Grains Wholewheat Bulgur 200g(Pack of 2)
You Save: £0.01 (1%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 27 Left in Stock!
Artisan Grains Whole Wheat Bulgur 200g
Bulgur wheat is a common ingredient in many Mediterranean cuisines and is especially popular in the Middle East. It can be used in soups, salads, stuffing and pilafs. It has a high nutritional value and is often used as a substitute for rice or couscous as a side dish.
Check out the nutritional benefits
• Low in fat and calories, but high in proteins and fibre
• Rich source of Iron, can help prevent deficiency of this vital mineral
• Bulgur is a good source of vitamin B6, folate, and pantothenic acid, all of which play a crucial role in activating enzymes that regulate the metabolic processes of the body.
• 100 gm of bulgur contains about 0.61 mg manganese, which is approximately 30% of the daily recommended value for this mineral. Manganese is crucial for the formation of connective tissues and bones.
• Bulgur is also a good source of calcium and magnesium, which are essential for maintaining bone health.
How to cook Bulgur Wheat
• Put 200g of Bulgur in a heat resistant bowl.
• Add 300ml of boiling water, cover and leave to rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Add a little olive oil or butter and season to taste. Separate grains with a spoon.