Bio-D Washing Powder 2kg
Our fragrance free, non-biological Washing Powder is accredited by Allergy UK; its hypoallergenic, concentrated formula is highly effective while gentle on even the most sensitive skin. Contains non-polluting zeolites, and can be used in automatics, twin-tubs and for washing by hand.
- Non-biological, concentrated
- For use in automatics, twin-tubs and for washing delicate fabrics by hand
- Mixes instantly
- Can be used in hot or cool water
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- Ideal for delicates and fine fabrics such as silk, cashmere and wool
- Works at low temperatures
- Contains no optical brighteners
15-30%: Zeolite, Soda Ash. 5-15%: Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Percarbonate. Below5%: Anionic Surfactant, Vegetable Soap, Cellulose Colloids.
Suitable for water temperatures 30° - 90°C. Always follow instructions on garment label.
Hand Wash: Ensure the powder is fully dissolved before immersing clothes. Always rinse garments thoroughly in clean water before drying.
Hand Care: After each hand wash, rinse your hands thoroughly in clean water and dry. People with damaged skin should pay particular attention to this instruction and avoid prolonged contact with the washing solution or wear protective gloves.
Fabric Care: Always test for fastness and wash non-fast coloureds and whites separately. For stubborn stains or extra whitening, use in conjunction with Bio-D Laundry Bleach.