Hot
New
-35%
In stock
Out Stock

Dynamic Health Organic Papaya Puree 473ml

BARCODE: 790223100181

VENDOR: Dynamic Health

£9.99£6.59

You Save: £3.40 (35%)

Hurry up! Sales Ends In

Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!

Real time 21 visitor right now
Spend £35.00 to Free Shipping
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Customer Reviews
PRODUCT INFORMATION

Papaya Puree Certified Organic Glass, Liquid (Btl-Glass) 16oz

Ingredients

Supplement Facts Serving Size: 4 Tablespoon Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 15 (63 kj) Total Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Potassium 115mg 3% Total Carbihydrate 4g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 3g Protein 1g Vitmain C 2% Vitamin A 20% Calcium 2* * Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.* Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Certified Organic Papaya Puree

Customer Reviews

This site use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By using the website you agree to terms & conditions.

Dynamic Health Organic Papaya Puree 473ml

Dynamic Health Organic Papaya Puree 473ml

£9.99£6.59
Pre-loader